Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

school project....

audrey had to do a little project for school where she interviewed one of her grandparents and then she had to submit 5 pics of her grandparent....audrey & grammy worked on this saturday....so neat listening to the "interview" between them....then they picked out the pics....i LOVE these childhood pics of my mom...precious...




such a fun little project! can't wait to see what she does with all the pics and info :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

OMG....the first thing I thought when I saw the picture in my reader (before actually reading the post) was, "It's Grant with girl hair!!"
But, then the more I looked at the pictures, the more I saw a resemblance to Audrey (and you!)
and what a cutie pie your momma was as a little girl (btw, i would TOTALLY put that dress on libbi TODAY!)

Sara Lingerfelt said...

Great pics....look so much like Audrey! Love your beach pics too!