Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

author's picnic....

...for my sweet first grade girl!
the children picked one of their spring pieces of writing to share with the class...it was cute because there were several different writings!
audrey chose her grandparent biography.....her story about her grammy!


she did so great reading in front of the class....and it was full of parents as well!

after the readings we had our picnic outside with our kiddos! i was fortunate enough to be able to leave work to be there, as was brett ~ though he didn't have to go quite as far!....sometimes this working mama stuff is hard but it always works out :)

after lunch audrey shared her most recent work with me....i loved listening to her read me all her stories!


i was so excited to get a pic with audrey & her teachers...these ladies have done a great job this school year!!

1 comment:

Goldilocks said...

Pooh Bear did her meet my friend about Audrey. If I ever get a chance I am going to post it. I thought it was cute b/c Pooh Bear said mommy I did her shirt yellow because I know that is her favorite color. The girls really do know so much about each other. It is really pretty cute.