Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 6, 2011

time for....

...audrey's expander!
well the time finally came....audrey had her expander placed last week....
...all smiles!
letting the glue set...
and here it is....good grief!!
there is a little hole in the middle that we have to place the key every night and turn the wheel....we do this for two weeks then go for a check to see how much longer we will have to turn it...the actual expander will have to stay in for 6 months....this is going to be interesting...
we tried mac & cheese the first night for dinner....that didn't work well, so we decided a milkshake for dinner would be better!
she is adjusting well but is still having issues with some foods but getting better and her speech is finally starting to clear up...thank goodness!!

1 comment:

Goldilocks said...

Can I just say that I am dreading this! I got the email that Pooh Bear is suppose to come in next month. : (